Thursday 4 September 2008

me and my blog


Firstly I would like to introduce myself I’m a first year student at the higher technology colleges. Currently, I’m studying to be a paramedic which I love because I wanted since I was a little girl to be in the health department and there are so many things to learn about the human body. I choose to be a paramedic to be able to help people and to serve my country as there are so many accidents in the roads these days and people need us to help them.

Learning so many things over the years helped me to gain knowledge to know about most things in life. Since I was 4 years old I have been learning English and still do. It helped me to communicate with all different people from different countries and it also helped me to know about their culture. As I come from different country, I had to coop with the culture in the United Arab Emirates and their habits but I also had friends from different countries that got me to know about every aspect of the UAE.

One of the purposes of this blog is the global warming that had affected the UAE and the world which is one of the many causes that I care about as I follow about the new ways to save our Planet from saving water, electricity and many other ways. Also the UAE is following with other countries by building solar system buildings in Dubai and let people help in saving the environment.

No comments: